Have you recently started a blog but feel discouraged because you aren’t getting noticed?
- You’re intimidated by all the social media options.
- You feel like you just don’t understand how to successfully promote your blog.
- You’ve considered starting a blog, but just haven’t taken the plunge yet.
- You need someone to hold your hand while you dive into the blogosphere.
I’m here for you!
Hi! I am Rosilind and I’ve been blogging for almost 8 years.
I have made every blogging mistake a blogger can make, and a few no one has ever thought of. But I’m still here, going strong.
The truth is that in the past 8 years of blogging, I’ve learned a lot of valuable lessons.
I’ve not only learned what not to do, but I’ve learned what will work to make a blog successful.
That is why I created the Ultimate Beginner Blogger Course!
It’s about coming alongside of you and showing you the ropes.
The Ultimate Beginner Blogger Course is a 10-week course during which you will learn:
- How to start a blog
- How to write an engaging post
- How to create pinnable graphics
- How to successfully run social media
- How to promote and market your blog
- How to grow your mailing list
What Judith from His Unmeasured Grace is saying:
I have been blogging for 7 years and found Rosilind’s course amazing as it taught many logistics I had missed. What resonated most for me was that I learned to create graphics that grab attention on Pinterest as well as creative printables. She taught skills that I was struggling to learn that most courses leave out!!
Here is an outline of The Ultimate Beginner Blogger Course
5 Things You Need to Set Up a Blog
3 Things Every Blog Post Needs to Have
How to Write Amazing Blog Content
How to Make Images That Rock on Pinterest
How to Set Up a Mailing List
3 Pages Your Blog Needs Right Now
3 Ways to Grow Your Blog
Using Pinterest to Grow Your Blog
How to Create a Free Printable Download
How to Keep Your Blog Moving Forward
With this course you will also have access to a private Facebook group where you can ask me questions and receive helpful advice!
Sign up and start learning today about how to start and grow your blog!