I hope you love the products and resources I recommend here at A Little R & R. Just so you know, it is possible that I get a commission and collect income from the links on this page. Click here for more info. I am not a doctor, none of the information on any of these pages pertaining to the Ketogenic Diet or Adrenal Fatigue should be considered medical advice and should not replace the care of your personal physician. I am simply eager to share the information I have learned while on my own journey to health. Before you embark on this journey, please consult with your physician.
I am not a doctor, none of the information on any of these pages pertaining to the Ketogenic Diet or Adrenal Fatigue should be considered medical advice and should not replace the care of your personal physician. I am simply eager to share the information I have learned while on my own journey to health. Before you embark on this journey, please consult with your physician.
I love keeping a prayer journal!
I have found that keeping a prayer journal not only helps me to track my own spiritual growth, it is also a visible reminder of how God has answered prayer in my life.
Sometimes, though, I sit down with my journal and a pen and don’t know what to write.
Sometimes there is so much on my heart I don’t know where to start, other times I am just blank.
Having journal prompts has helped give me that nudge I need to get started writing, and often that nudge is what inspires me to dig way down deep in my heart and mine out things I didn’t even know was there.
I have been doing a lot of research on the word revival. It means: gaining a renewed interest in something, restored power or vitality.
I don’t know about you, but this is exactly what I need this year!
That is why I have created these 20 War Room Journal Prompts for Revival.
Below you’ll find a link to purchase the printable version plus a new 30 Day Prayer Challenge for Revival.
20 War Room Journal Prompts for Revival
1. Write a prayer to God of your heart’s deepest desire.
2. Ask the Lord to reveal any bitterness or unforgiveness you may be holding in your heart. Write them down.
3. Write a declaration of who God is, His greatness and His power.
4. Write a declaration of the names of God. List as many as you can.
5. What areas in your life are in need of revival?
6. Write a prayer to God asking Him to revive these areas in your life?
7. Write out 3 verses that deal with these areas of your life in need of revival.
8. Write out a prayer from these verses – a declaration using God’s Word as your guide.
9. Are there any areas in your life where you have been disobedient or given the enemy a foothold? List them below.
10. Write out a prayer of repentance.
11. Write out a prayer of rededication.
12. Are there any areas of your life in which you feel under attack? List them below.
13. Below write out 3-4 verses on victory.
14. Write out a declaration of God’s power and victory in your life.
15. Write out 3-4 promises from Scripture – be sure to include the instruction or command that accompanies them.
16. Write out a prayer of declaration using these promises.
17. Write out a prayer of protection for you and your home.
18. Ask the Lord to give you 4 words that will serve as pillars for your home and then list them below.
19. Write a prayer to the Lord asking Him to cover your home with a canopy of His peace and joy.
20. Write out a prayer of declaration to serve as a banner of praise over your home.
Would you like a printable version of these 20 War Room Journal Prompts for Revival?
Go here to learn more about how you can get a printable version of the 20 War Room Journal Prompts for Revival.
Did you know that you can get a companion volume to these journal prompts?
Check out the 30 Day Prayer Challenge for Revival! Click here or on the image below!
More posts on prayer